Office: Roberts Building, UCL
02/2017-present: Senior Researcher in Chemical Engineering, University College London, UK (Advisor: Prof. Marc-Olivier Coppens)
01/2014-01/2017: Senior Postdoctoral Researcher & Teaching Fellow in Chemical Engineering, University College London, UK
07/2012-01/2014: Postdoctoral Fellow in Chemical Engineering, Technical University Berlin, Germany (Advisor: Prof. Peter Strasser)
01/2010-06/2012: Postdoctoral Fellow in Chemical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta (Advisor: Prof. Tom Fuller; Toyota Motors funding).
08/2005-12/2009: Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA (Advisor: Prof. Vijay Ramani; General Motors funding).
09/2000-05/2005: Diploma in Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
· Nature-inspired electrochemical systems
· Nature-inspired electrocatalysts
· Hierarchical materials for electrochemical energy conversion and storage devices
· Mechanistic understanding of structure-activity-stability relationship, synthesis and characterization techniques.
· Multilayer membranes for redox flow batteries and water purification
· Additive manufacturing of 3D flow fields for electrochemical devices
· Multiphase flow electrochemical reactors
30 publications and 8 book chapters